Wednesday, December 10, 2014

NOW ACCEPTING: Wallenberg Summer Travel Award applications!





NOW ACCEPTING: Wallenberg Summer Travel Award applications!

“I went in thinking this is just a summer project, but I saw the effect the project had on the participants and their interest in continuing to work together after the summer ended. I realized this summer was just the first step. Now I want to continue here and add programs in Egypt, Lebanon and Palestine. This is something I’d like to continue for the rest of my life.”

Nour created a program to build connections among isolated and vulnerable Syrian refugees in Turkey who have experienced violence and loss as a Wallenberg Summer Travel Award recipient. What will you do?

Learn and apply: bit.ly/1wyqf3I

Applications due February 16, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment